This is going to be a about a few of the face and hair masks that I use on a daily basis. I don’t usually use them everyday and I like to switch it up every now and then. Now these are pretty easy to access and are priced at a affordable cost. I will mention one face product that I use and it is a bit pricey but I think that it’s amazing. I love hair and face masks I feel that just make me feel refreshed. I usually try to do a hair mask every 2 days and a face mask every 3-4 days.
1. Shea Moisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask- This facemask is for blemish prone skin. It has Tamarind Extract that helps exfoliate and brighten the skin and Tea Tree Oil that clarifies the skin with naturally anti-septic properties. It’s also family owned and operated and is cruelty free. I feel this makes my face really soft and clean also leaving it refreshed.
2. Argan Oil Hydrating Mask- Now this hair mask works wonders. I use this on my hair every two days or when I take a shower. Putting this on your ends of your hair make it extremely soft. It helps repair damaged hair and leaves it smooth and shiny.
3. Indian Healing Clay- 100% natural calcium bentonite clay, no animal testing or products and no fragrances this is a deep pore cleansing face mask. I don’t use this a lot but when I do it does amazing things to my face. The clay pulls every impurity out of your face. It is a powder so I do suggest mixing it with water or apple cider vinegar.
4. Que Bella Face Mask- I love these face masks. You can get them at any local Target near the makeup aisle . They have a variety of different ones and have eye gel masks. When I use these masks I feel like they really help my skin and make me feel like I just went to the spa. For being really affordable they work pretty well.
5.Hask Hair Treatment Masks- Using many ingredients from all around the world these masks are phenomenal. I use them on my hair all the time, I mostly only use Hask. They have a variety of different mask you can use. I love how they make my hair silky and soft.
6. Predire Paris Argan Oil Facial Peeling Gel with Vitamin E- Helps get rid of dirt and blackheads within your pores. This scrub helps get dead skin off of your face. It is pricey at 225.00 dollars off the website, you could probably find it somewhere else a little cheaper. I feel it shouldn’t be at that high of a price but I do recommend it because it does work well and lasts forever.
I really hope you try some of these products, they are all amazing. Thanks for checking this out and stay tuned for my next blog.